Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

For women who post about sexual matters...

(50 Posts)
LeBOF Tue 06-Sep-11 10:04:45

Can I just remind you all to look after yourself online and be cautious if you receive invitations to correspond off-board with other posters, particularly if you are unfamiliar with them?

This is a wonderful site for support, and the vast majority of posters are genuine, but it is so much harder to avoid being manipulated if you are talking to somebody privately.

I can't say this is in response to anything specific, but I have been reminded recently that, now and again, all is not what it seems online, so I thought I'd bring it up here just as a word of warning.

Thanks smile

RealityVonCrapp Tue 06-Sep-11 10:09:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LeBOF Tue 06-Sep-11 10:11:06

grin

lachesis Tue 06-Sep-11 10:11:54

Yeah, don't make a HugeMistake. grin

Interesting <strokes beard, nearly combusts with curiosity, wonders why none of the perv trolls ever contact her>

carminagoesprimal Tue 06-Sep-11 10:15:25

<< looks hopefully up at inbox >>

Al0uiseG Tue 06-Sep-11 10:16:27

Considers starting a sexual thread grin

Al0uiseG Tue 06-Sep-11 10:17:57

<<Aibu - I just want some no strings attached sex, I love giving bj's especially swallowing, please help>>

That sort of thing BoF?

LeBOF Tue 06-Sep-11 10:24:02

That would do it, Alouise grin

HairyGrotter Tue 06-Sep-11 10:30:22

My inbox is barren sob

AnyFucker Tue 06-Sep-11 10:31:21

A timely and sensible reminder, LeBOF, to be serious for just a moment

carminagoesprimal Tue 06-Sep-11 11:20:32

Wus up?

Hullygully Tue 06-Sep-11 11:24:49

Unless they are from me. Mine are entirely genuine.

AnyFucker Tue 06-Sep-11 11:27:24

Hully, I would positively welcome seedy sexual advances from you. I bet they are very imaginitive and artistic

Carmina, BOF is just reminding us to be careful of people who may not be what they seem. A most sensible thing to remember.

AnyFucker Tue 06-Sep-11 11:27:44

...when playing on this 'ere tinterweb

carminagoesprimal Tue 06-Sep-11 11:31:55

Ok - thanks AF,

but hands off Hully - she's mine, (and I'm not good at sharing)

allhailtheaubergine Tue 06-Sep-11 11:34:55

<dreams wistfully of pervy advances>

TheCrackFox Tue 06-Sep-11 11:43:31

Hully is all talk and no action.

<Sob>

lazarusb Tue 06-Sep-11 11:54:00

Weird isn't it? That some familiar names are here bearing in mind the thread title? grin I've never had any dodgy PMs either sad Maybe I'm just not dirty enough...

loopylou6 Tue 06-Sep-11 12:02:28

I feel left out now, why can't some pervy one send me inappropriate messages sad

moonstonezoe Tue 06-Sep-11 14:36:10

Anyway my DS says you're all fat, old men, or sad Daily Mail journalists or David Cameron and not mums at all and I should not post on MN because its dangerous. Especially since the afore mentioned are all getting cheap thrills out of what I post, I told him as I doubt it as my most recent post was about my defunct old boiler.

Still as long as I have made somone happy. ;0

BananaMontana Tue 06-Sep-11 14:42:06

Oh is there a troll about?
Is it the man whose girlfriend didn't keep the toilet clean enough?
The one whose wife wanted to be dominated?
Who was it who was picking up women from MN and getting them pregnant?

AnyFucker Tue 06-Sep-11 18:32:15

Bloody hell, Banana, why didn't I know about any of them ? grin

I always miss out on the good stuff. When I was a child at Sunday school the new , young vicar used to flash at the girls in the village....all except me! Scarred for life, I am, never got over the feeling of rejection.

HairyGrotter Tue 06-Sep-11 19:07:13

I'm David Cameron

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now