Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Irrational hate for DP?

(3 Posts)
CJ2010 Thu 01-Sep-11 09:56:26

Hi, bit of background. DP and I have been together for 4 yrs and have 2 DC's, one just a few weeks old.

He began to really irritate me whilst I was pregnant with DC2. I think he drinks too much. He doesn't go out a lot but when he does he is always really ill afterwards and was once sent home from work because he was so pissed. So, I suppose I feel like he can get out of control when drinking. He is not emotionally or physically abusive. He also admitted for the first time while I was pregnant that he has done cocaine in the past. I was really shocked but I've been left wondering, if he is still doing it when he goes out? What signs should I look for? I just think it strange that he chose to confess, if it was something from the past?

I'm starting to feel like I dint know him. I'm really exhausted and he seems really fed up of me and the DC's who are very demanding which is to be expected. I think I'm scared that he will lose the plot. I'm very concerned that he might be doing drugs. I'm starting to hate him, he is not the man I thought he was. He is changing, it's subtle but I'm certain of it.

Please advise. I'm a SAHM and feel really vulnerable.

MadamDeathstare Thu 01-Sep-11 14:26:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MadamDeathstare Thu 01-Sep-11 14:28:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now