Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What would you think of this?

(6 Posts)
HyssopBlue Wed 24-Aug-11 19:21:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

deemented Wed 24-Aug-11 19:23:02

It seems quite obvious he fancies you.

His poor wife.

ChippingIn Wed 24-Aug-11 19:27:23

I don't know what you want people to say tbh. He's told you he has a soft spot for you, he's made it clear over the years he likes/fancies you. You haven't had your head turned by his thus far so I assume you can keep your head over this....

DH is oblivious because he trusts you both - would you prefer him to be worried and insecure?

HyssopBlue Wed 24-Aug-11 19:33:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ineedabodytransplant Wed 24-Aug-11 20:57:36

what deemented said

disambiguation Wed 24-Aug-11 22:39:29

What deemented said too ! I have been in a similar situation to this, he fancies you. Problem is that unless he actually makes a 'proper' move, you can't really put him straight. I was going to advise avoiding him, but just read that he's you DH's best mate sad I suppose you can still kind of 'avoid' him even if you are all out together if you see what I mean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now