Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

[shock] so what has happened to the thread by The Second Coming?

(5 Posts)
ameliagrey Sun 21-Aug-11 12:43:21

Has she asked for it to be deleted for reasons of anonymity?

I'm surprised at MNHQ if they did- nothing much in it , and they are usually very relcutant to remove threads that have lots of posts.

ChippingIn Sun 21-Aug-11 12:45:08

I don't know.

TSC did you read my post before it vanished? If not - I think you should tell her and yes, there were a lot of weird posts on that thread - ignore them!

beatenbyayellowteacup Sun 21-Aug-11 12:49:50

MNQH deleted it as they felt the woman being discussed could have been easily identified.

ameliagrey Sun 21-Aug-11 12:57:58

well they only do that if the OP asks.

ShoutyBag Sun 21-Aug-11 13:43:35

I thought that too. Agree with the others that she should know. I was in a similar situation many years ago, when a friend/neighbour was being messed around by her husband. A nicer girl you couldn't have met, great kids, hubby used to spoil her rotten with expensive gifts at Christmas etc. She had no idea that he was shagging everything at the first opportunity, and there were a lot of those (hobby took him away for days on end, or used to go on lads nights out and say that the taxi had took a wrong turn when he rolled in at 5am) I felt like telling her, but didn't know if it would be the right thing. I let him know that I knew for sure though, and he was very aggressive towards me. Be careful TSC, he already sounds a bit unbalanced by the way he acts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now