Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How do I leave

(4 Posts)
Chucklecheeks Sun 21-Aug-11 12:28:34

i want to have a trial separation but I have no idea how to go about this. I moved to another town to be near to work, DD school is here as is DS nursery. I could only leave to go to my parents but then I would have to leave the kids and I'm not prepared to do that.
How do people do this. I am just getting unhappier and something needs to be done.

Thanks CC

HerHissyness Sun 21-Aug-11 13:15:26

You leave with the DC, they will settle eventually. don't ever leave them behind.

If things need to be planned, then plan them. Talk to your parents, apply to schools/nurserys for places and when you have more or less boxed off, go for it.

Theyremybiscuits Sun 21-Aug-11 13:19:42


They will adapt far better than you think they will. Especially when they have a happier parent around.

Everything gets better when you remove yourself and them from the source of your unhappiness. x

FabbyChic Sun 21-Aug-11 13:24:46

Why cant he move out why should it be you? You have the children he can fend for himself.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: