Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

29th Feb 2012 - would you propose?

(3 Posts)
mangobrain Thu 11-Aug-11 21:31:12

I love the whole idea of a woman proposing to the love of get life! As it's a leap year next year I would like to follow tradition and pop the question to my dp. Problem is......we've spike about marriage before and he feels people shouldn't get engaged/married until they've been together for at least 4years!! We've been together a little over a year and have the perfect relationship. I just don't want to ask and he rejects me ( I dont think he would say no ). Anyway I know it's far away but I like planning things in advance :-)

Any ideas as to how I would go about asking him?

Thank You!

mangobrain Thu 11-Aug-11 21:32:06

*love of their life

Whoops!

mumsamilitant Thu 11-Aug-11 22:37:24

Not wanting to piss on your parade at all honey but he did say to you the at least 4 years thing. maybe plan a bit more in advance for the next one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now