Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How often do you see your new bloke?

(3 Posts)
first1 Sun 07-Aug-11 15:34:31

Ok, so it's only been like 6 weeks, well technically 5 as I was abroad for a week, and we've had seven dates. Is that typical/the norm? We text every day and there's the odd phone call. I'm pretty out of touch on the dating scene so just wondering if this amount of seeing each other is too much/too little for the time it's been. Neither of us are using "bf/gf" status though we've agreed not seeing other people...I'm just being a worrier aren't I?!

ChizChizChiz Sun 07-Aug-11 15:51:20

Sounds fine to me! I've been seeing someone for a couple of months and we've only just gone past the 'one date a week' stage. What's the rush? smile if the relationship is a goer then gradually you'll become more a part of each others daily life but for the time being I'd say enjoy it. You don't want to get bored too quickly!

first1 Sun 07-Aug-11 17:28:54

Thank you! Good luck in your new relationship!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now