Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

sex after children and with NM

(10 Posts)
hariboegg Thu 04-Aug-11 10:51:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BertieBotts Thu 04-Aug-11 11:01:13

I think it's more likely to be that you're used to a much bigger penis (even if it has been a while) rather than anything related to childbirth. It's tricky because he's likely to be offended if you mention anything, it's not like he can help it!

You said that certain positions help, so that is a starting point. Could you also try an extended build up with foreplay? If you'll excuse the blunt question, is it that he isn't "filling" you as much as you would like, or he isn't reaching the g-spot, or something else?

What would you do if this couldn't be resolved?

hariboegg Thu 04-Aug-11 11:07:58

hariboegg Thu 04-Aug-11 11:12:02

DrunkenDaisy Thu 04-Aug-11 11:17:23

How small are we actually talking?

Give us measurements.

I doubt size would affect fertility. Maybe you should do a handstand after...

BertieBotts Thu 04-Aug-11 11:27:58

If he was tested, any problems would have shown up. I don't see how penis size could affect it, small testicles can be a symptom of klinefelter's, but that's the leading cause of male infertility so would have been tested for I'd have thought.

hariboegg Thu 04-Aug-11 11:36:34

itwasthat Thu 04-Aug-11 11:40:20

why dont you add a vibrator into the mix, spice it up

DrunkenDaisy Thu 04-Aug-11 11:42:18

Blimey 6 inches isn't bad. How skinny is it?

And yes, get him to do you with a vibrator, but witout offending him.

BertieBotts Thu 04-Aug-11 14:46:14

You could try that vibrator which goes inside while you are having sex? www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now