Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

seperation advice please.............

(1 Post)
zabrina Mon 01-Aug-11 11:30:06

Hi, I am really looking for advice. I fount out my partner had been cheating (internet stuff, maybe more) and lying about money ( loads of debt) nearly a year ago. Whilst I have always wanted us to seperate my partner took the stance that if I wanted to move out then I would have to leave with the children.

I have completed a teaching trainig course this year and so was in no position to do so and promised myself that once qualified and once I have secured a job I could make plans to move without too much disruption to the children. However I have not secured a job. My partner has continued to behave worse dissappearing for days at a time, I think because I am putting up with it.

Anyhow last week I moved into a hotel for a few days and then in with a friend or the rest of the time. This is not suitable and was wondering if anyone could tell me what they had done in a similar situation. The house is privately rented in both our names, rent come from his bank account!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now