Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.


(3 Posts)
jbrightwellx Thu 21-Jul-11 09:12:27

hi, i need a phone number which can offer me advice on a farthers rights to his child whilst we are split.....? i cant find a number on the net

GypsyMoth Thu 21-Jul-11 09:13:39

a free half hour with a solicitor?

GollyHolightly Thu 21-Jul-11 09:16:31

these people will be able to help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now