Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

wedding date 5 weeks away...17 weeks pregnant...please help!!!

(15 Posts)
notbestpleased Sun 17-Jul-11 22:01:33

I have found out today that my due to be husband has been on various dating sites, sex personal sites..he has sent pictures exposing himself..OMG I am sitting here crying..help. I FEEL SICK!!

madonnawhore Sun 17-Jul-11 22:04:15

Didn't want to leave this unanswered. How did you find out? Have you talked to him about it?

What do you feel like you want to do?

notbestpleased Sun 17-Jul-11 22:17:13

He recieved a text on his phone, he was communicating with one woman for about a week dirty texts, sent her a picture of his downstairs etc
Ok so I confronted him today and he said he met her on a dating site and it was a one off etc..I did not believe him.but being the person I am I went into his hotmail account and found sites he has been visiting notifications etc but he keeps on lying saying it is not him...
I set up a couple of profiles to find him on these sites and its him...I have asked him to leave 5 minutes ago...he is packing his things going back to his parents...I am so livid right now!!

TherapeuticVino Sun 17-Jul-11 22:18:59

It's good that he's going to his parents - you need some time and space to think about this. Have you got a friend who can come over and be with you tonight?

Lilyloo Sun 17-Jul-11 22:24:33

Can you get someone to come over to yours

madonnawhore Sun 17-Jul-11 22:26:39

For what it's worth I think you've done the right thing getting him to leave. You should definitely postpone the wedding while you figure out what you want to do.

For me, the blatant lying and the cheating would be an absolute deal breaker.

nje3006 Sun 17-Jul-11 22:28:37

He's lying to you. You need to get to the bottom of this before you decide what to do. If (IF) he is truly repentant, you have something to discuss. If he continues to lie, well...you know what you're dealing with.

notbestpleased Sun 17-Jul-11 22:28:43

My sister is on her way!!
The ironic thing is this activity on these sites date back 10 months...I cant believe it , someone wake me up..x

Namechangerlicious Mon 18-Jul-11 12:10:14

This would be an absolute dealbreaker for me too, I certainly wouldn't marry him, but that's not my choice to make here. Well done for getting him to leave, that took guts and you need him out of the way so you can get your head straight and decide what to do next.

oldwomaninashoe Mon 18-Jul-11 12:19:42

Don't feel pressured to go ahead with the wedding just because "everthing has been arranged"...I did this over doubts I had, and the marriage only lasted a painful 14 months.

Just concentrate on yourself and your emotional well being.

This is not a bored husband of 10 years wanting excitement , this is a fiancee and soon to be new father with everything to look forward to!

He is not showing a great deal of committment!
For your own and your baby's sake proceed with caution, and look after yourself x

notbestpleased Mon 18-Jul-11 18:59:41

Hi everyone...didnt get much sleep last night but maybe understandable..thx for the replies...I just dont get it!! He was devoted to me (well so i thought), but he appears to have a darkside, one of the sites was a site intentionally designed to have affairs find a partner for sex or erotic chat in the area...I had to create my own profile to track him on there and find him, which wasn't hard... he text me today saying it was one stupid mistake but he registerd on 5 different sites that I know of..I told him that I want to cancel everything with the wedding, yea I feel that there is a big void but seroiusly if I was advising anyone of my family and friends saying the same thing ...Dont marry him x

Lilyloo Mon 18-Jul-11 21:23:25

Am sorry he is still lying to you , have you told him what you have found out about the multiple registering on sites ??

notbestpleased Fri 22-Jul-11 20:30:19

yes Lilyloo..I told him, why does he lie? I am not stupid and as I unveil it all, it now makes sense how devious he has been.
I have cancelled the wedding and I am very sure that I dont want to continue with our relationship.
I know we have a lot of talking to do regarding the child as I am due in December.
Yes the last few days I am having my ups and downs but it is starting to sink in..x

Pigglesworth Sat 23-Jul-11 10:59:34

You are very brave and I would make the same decisions if I were in your situation. What a devastating and totally unexpected thing to find out.

frazzle26 Sun 24-Jul-11 17:33:30

Really sorry to hear about what has happened. I hope you can sort things between you regarding your baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now