Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Worst timing, no clue what to do.

(5 Posts)
twistybookworm Sun 17-Jul-11 20:55:49

Me and my H seperated in August last year, he was suffering with depression and was no longer in love with me. We have two daughters aged 2 and 4. In march of this year we started spending more time with each other, hoping we could make it work, he is still struggling with depression and last month we decided to stay apart but to try and remain friends and raise our children. Now the problem, despite being on the pill, i'm pregnant. There is no chance of us getting back together, i'm just not sure i can raise three children on my own. I don't know what to do.

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow Sun 17-Jul-11 21:02:26

get an emergency appointment with your GP tomorrow morning.

Have you considered having a termination?

anothermum92 Sun 17-Jul-11 21:11:02

Message withdrawn

twistybookworm Sun 17-Jul-11 21:55:45

I have been to see the doctor, he says i am about 8 weeks along, i have been thinking about a termination, but the thought of it makes me feel ill. i'm also waiting for an appointment with a counsellor. The first time H left he was useless with arrangements for the children, didn't see them much etc. He wants to do better this time and so far has been. Only time will tell if this will last. I'm the sort of person who thinks alot (worries) about the future. But at the moment i feel as bad as i did the first time he left, grieving for the future i thought we had together, and just thinking about tomorrow or the next day fills me with despair. I'm struggling just to get through each day and to be honest can't even begin to imagine what i should do.

anothermum92 Sun 17-Jul-11 22:24:46

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now