Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Rebekah Brooks - why has this PIG HEADED woman not resigned?

(11 Posts)
sundayrose10 Sat 09-Jul-11 17:50:40

Even better, SACKED!

What a bitch. Our 'call me Dave' boy really has some amazing friend...no?

BornInAfrica Sat 09-Jul-11 17:59:22

Why is this is 'Relationships'?

sundayrose10 Sat 09-Jul-11 17:59:33

OH THE SHAME...Wrong section! please ignore thread. I am laughing my head off.

sundayrose10 Sat 09-Jul-11 18:00:06

So sorry.

fivegomadindorset Sat 09-Jul-11 18:10:42

She offered her resignation and it was refused, what does she have on the Murdochs?

RoundOrangeHead Sat 09-Jul-11 18:44:14

I'm sure she's not so one-dimensionally evil as she is being portrayed

whomovedmychocolate Sat 09-Jul-11 18:49:33

She's a pretty smart lady actually. Thing is, she's not the problem. Yes she was in charge but actually there are others that I would blame more and it's the culture of NI that people just don't question things.

WibblyBibble Sat 09-Jul-11 23:34:07

DTMFA, she's obviously cheating on you.

burgerclub Sat 09-Jul-11 23:49:55

she's not the problem. Yes she was in charge but actually there are others that I would blame more and it's the culture of NI that people just don't question things.

Can you elaborate?

AwesomePan Sat 09-Jul-11 23:57:35

WMMC - she was the leader. She has a responsibility to set the 'culture'. Which she actually did, it seems. It's called an 'anything goes so long as it seels papers'. Smart lady? Not the sort of smartness many people aspire to.

and yes can we move this to 'in the news', or the FS?

AwesomePan Sat 09-Jul-11 23:58:01

'Seels papers'?? Hmmmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now