Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Friends. Ah well, right again.

(6 Posts)
SarahStratton Mon 04-Jul-11 12:24:41

Why do some people seem to think it fine to bitch and shit stir?

Lesson learnt. If someone is bitching about others behind their backs, they are going to do it to you too.

TechLovingDad Mon 04-Jul-11 12:25:47

See, if you're a miserable sod, like me, you don't have any friends. No one can bitch about you, then. grin

Not helpful, sorry.

GypsyMoth Mon 04-Jul-11 12:26:19

i would say to the person bitching'i wonder what you say about me when my back is turned!'

just lets them know you've got their number!!!

SarahStratton Mon 04-Jul-11 12:26:52

No need to answer this, just having a small rant and letting off steam.

SarahStratton Mon 04-Jul-11 12:29:13

I did. All blew up in my face. 'Blah, blah so that's what you think of my friendship, drivel, drivel'.

My point entirely ILT. That is exactly how it made me feel. I can't deal with confrontation so now it's all been twisted and somehow is my fault.

TechLovingDad Mon 04-Jul-11 12:48:54

I hate people who think they can take advantage of others, knowing they don't like confrontation. It's cowardly and bullying. If you were confrontational, she wouldn't dare do it in case you found out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now