Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What do you say?

(12 Posts)
MrMan Sat 25-Jun-11 21:13:56

OK, asking advice on behalf of a friend.

Her DH came home the other day with a rather large... um... toy.

Fine she thinks. So there comes the time when they have reason to use it, and it turns out that he wants to them to use it on him.

She went along with it at the time but felt fairly strange about it and has asked me if it was normal and/or something she should read into. I was a little lost for words so decided to put it out for an MN vote. Thoughts please...

Onemorning Sat 25-Jun-11 21:35:50

Some guys like toys, it's quite normal. I haven't experienced it myself, but a friend of mine has. Lots of nerve endings there...

MrMan Sat 25-Jun-11 21:59:19

Thanks Onemorning for your answer. I was going to post in Dadsnet but then I thought that men jumping on to say "yes, I do like a large one up my backside" was unlikely and maybe I would get more feedback from this side.

Onemorning Sat 25-Jun-11 23:56:11

Glad to be of assistance smile I met a girl online once who said that she and her DP enjoyed 'pegging', she'd wear a strap on and you can guess the rest.

I can imagine the replies you'd get on Dadsnet grin

Relationships might be worth a try?

Onemorning Sat 25-Jun-11 23:57:11

I shouldn't drink when flicking between AIBU and relationships. Sorry about that.

TechLovingDad Sat 25-Jun-11 23:58:41

She should ask him about it. He clearly feels comfortable enough to get her to do it, so surely they can talk about it?

M0naLisa Sat 25-Jun-11 23:59:57

My dh wants to get us one for me to use on him. Nothing wrong with it imo.

kayah Sun 26-Jun-11 00:03:32

As long as he likes it - nothing wrong with it.

many men love things up their backside (tell her to get hold of lots of water based lube)

truefax smile

lookingfoxy Sun 26-Jun-11 00:19:36

Don't think it's that unusual, I tried a (sorry tmi alert) finger on ex and he loved it although he hadn't thought of it before.

lookingfoxy Sun 26-Jun-11 00:21:35

Oh yes, plenty of lube, don't hurt him!!

MrMan Sun 26-Jun-11 18:41:55

Thanks all for the replies. Will pass along the MN verdict that bum toy love rulez and all is good. smile

Gay40 Sun 26-Jun-11 18:56:05

As ever...whatever consenting adults like doing etc. But he isn't alone in liking it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now