Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Fallen out with best friend over what DH did

(46 Posts)
Bingey Thu 16-Jun-11 14:19:37

Sorry have name-changed because of the subject matter but basically I have been wiped out of my best friend's life because DH wiped shit on her bathroom wall and she's taking it out on me too. I'm upset with the pair of them but feel trapped because I can't talk to my DH about her and vice versa so feeling very much in the middle right now. Don't know which way if forward.

feckwit Thu 16-Jun-11 14:21:23

Um, wtf? Why did he?

TeeBee Thu 16-Jun-11 14:21:29

Why the hell did he wipe shit on her wall?????

sofadweller Thu 16-Jun-11 14:21:30

Your DH did that???
Why?

lubeybooby Thu 16-Jun-11 14:22:21

biscuit

Reality Thu 16-Jun-11 14:22:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bingey Thu 16-Jun-11 14:23:57

It was over an argument in which her DS wiped poo on our wall twice. DH spoke to her and let her know what he was doing, she said she'd talk to him but he kept doing it and then she got irate and said DH had a problem with her son and was making mountains out of molehills. So he did it to her and I DID NOT agree with him doing it and only found out he'd done it when she kicked off.

lubeybooby Thu 16-Jun-11 14:25:13

I'd be too mortified to have anything to do with either of them anyway. I'd have to find a nice cave to live in somewhere secluded.

ScarlettIsWalking Thu 16-Jun-11 14:25:23

Piss off

sofadweller Thu 16-Jun-11 14:26:11

Wiping shit on the walls.....

Sounds like everyone's at it...

ScarlettIsWalking Thu 16-Jun-11 14:26:43

Whooops sorry wrong thread!

NormanTebbit Thu 16-Jun-11 14:27:08

I am marvelling at this thread

There have been some corkers recently.

Yeah, op um whatever

VivaLeBeaver Thu 16-Jun-11 14:31:40

I used to work somewhere where there were regular emails that came round asking the person who was smearing shit up the walls in the gents to stop doing it.

muminthecity Thu 16-Jun-11 14:34:35

People are obsessed with poo on MN. Are you the same troll poster that shat herself in Victoria station?

Terraviva Thu 16-Jun-11 14:36:02

biscuit

But if, by some teeny, tiny, unbelievable chance this is actually true, then I would HORRIFIED at my 'DH' and would side with my best friend.

PrinceHumperdink Thu 16-Jun-11 14:36:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

curtaincall Thu 16-Jun-11 14:36:40

Have been recommending MN to friends as an intelligent forum where you can air your views and receive genuine responses to real problems grin

feckwit Thu 16-Jun-11 14:39:14

Did you look at him in horror and ask "Have I turd this right? If so shit's disgusting and I need you to im*poo*ve your behaviour?"

SleepySuzy Thu 16-Jun-11 14:41:19

Is this for real? Are you shittin me?

And this is why I returned to MN grin

sofadweller Thu 16-Jun-11 14:42:31

I think OP's (bull)shitting us.........

thisisyesterday Thu 16-Jun-11 14:45:40

your DH is a twat

and i'm not surprised your friend wants nothing to do with you

i'd have a hard job staying with someone who thought it was ok to wipe his own shit round someone's house

barbiegrows Thu 16-Jun-11 14:52:37

Wiping poo on walls is something that some kids do. I have no idea, but there is definitely a psychological reason, often connected with eating and messy play complications.

Yes your partner is out of order for wiping poo on her walls but your friend's DS can't help it. We had a friend's dd did that for years and it's revolting but we knew she couldn't help it. It's not done deliberately it's a weird psychological thing. Not being a psychologist I can't analyse it in more detail.

I think your friend deserves a big apology from DH about this. This is just a phase for your friends DS, she needs to get him seen by someone, but for DH it's outrageous behaviour for an adult - let's hope in time you all forget about it.

eurochick Thu 16-Jun-11 18:27:53

WTFWTFWTF???

Your DH is disgusting!

I hope this is a wind up...

TDada Thu 16-Jun-11 21:36:30

what deh hell is deh matta wid your DH?

WhoAteMySnickers Thu 16-Jun-11 22:13:48

There are institutions places that can help your DH. I deal with dirty protests at work daily. I don't think I could live with a shit smearer. What a dickhead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now