Talk

Advanced search

Is Tom Archer Horrid Henry?

(7 Posts)
ZebsRoomofHerOwn Sat 27-Jun-09 22:25:37

I just took DS to see the Horrid Henry show at the theatre and I'm SURE this is true. 3/4 of the way through he said "OK" in only the way Tom could and my brain sort of went whir-click. He doesn't look like Tom Archer though. hmm

wrinklytum Sat 27-Jun-09 22:29:11

Dunno but your post has made me laugh.Will be looking at HH cartoons now and referencing any mention of pigs or Brenda.

Was it good?Took ds to theatre to see cbeebies stuff and he enjoed it.Am hoping to take him to some hull truck kiddies days soon,(my local theatre does some special childrens productions on Saturdays sometimes)

Olihan Sat 27-Jun-09 22:39:27

Nope. Horrid Henry is voiced by Sean Connelly, Tom Archer is played by Tom Graham, according to google links.

ZebsRoomofHerOwn Sat 27-Jun-09 22:45:42

Maybe the actor on the live show is different? I dunno!

Wrinklytum, DS is 4 so it was slightly too old for him, but he mostly enjoyed it. He said he didn't like it when Henry was being naughty, which is, err, kind of the point. But it was ok. Next one is The Tiger Who Came To Tea which is more his agegroup.

Fnar, Tom and his pigs and Brenda and HH. She's too good for him!

wrinklytum Sat 27-Jun-09 22:49:29

Most of TA annoys me,except Lilian and Linda Snell who are both genius comedic characters!

I listen but am annoyed by it,ikywim!

Yurtgirl Sat 27-Jun-09 22:55:25

not according to this site
But it might depend on where you see it

ZebsRoomofHerOwn Sat 27-Jun-09 23:11:17

Truro, Yurtgirl!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now