any steve allen fans

(12 Posts)
changingsoon Wed 15-Oct-08 21:19:23

he is brill, cheers me first thing in the morning

lsa2 Tue 21-Oct-08 20:51:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Illhavethisinsize12 Fri 24-Oct-08 13:27:23

Hiya (WAS CHANGINGSOON)
no, wont be going to him put lghts on or live. but he is fab. also quite like listening to james obrien, even though i dont always agree with him!

Bleedodgy Fri 24-Oct-08 13:37:01

I love him too. I quite like Clive Bull and Bill Buckley of a night as well. I listen to LBC ever since I got a digital radio, i'm in Liverpool!

lsa2 Sat 25-Oct-08 15:58:41

Illhavethisinsize12 Tue 28-Oct-08 20:04:14

ive always thought he was a nice person, probable because has all the same opinions as me lol, i like anthony but not the same in the mornings. like clive ball, and when im awake bill is ok, but i dont like the quiz he does. jenny in the afternoon is good

BloodshotEyeballsintheScarySky Tue 28-Oct-08 20:12:20

Hurrah hurrah! An LBC thread!! grin

I used to really love Steve Allen, I went to see the first show at the Fairfield Halls I was such a fan. Recently I've been very bored with him, particularly went off him a while ago when he said it would be a mercy if Jade was knocked down by a bus (pre cancer). I thought that was just too far. Besides, as I can't stand the slebs he goes on about, I don't want to listen to a two hour programme about them.

I still have him on in the mornings though. I really like when he tells tales of his life in Twickenham, he's very funny then.

I totally love Clive Bull. I have been listening to him for at least 20 years, my grandmother got me onto him. I love James O'Brien too, he's a really good listen.

The only ones I really can't stand are Andrew Pearce (boring) and Jim Davis (boring).

And Nick Ferrari is a sleazeball but sometimes funny. (went to see his first show at Catford as well. Saddo!).

LOL, can you tell I've been waiting a long time for an LBC thread? grin

lsa2 Wed 29-Oct-08 20:50:00

lsa2 Wed 29-Oct-08 20:50:38

asdmumandteacher Wed 29-Oct-08 20:50:58

Yay!! Fellow LBCers!!!!!!!!! I am a MASSIVE fan but like j O'B the best.smilesmile

asdmumandteacher Wed 29-Oct-08 20:52:37

Nick Ferrari is lovely - have met him a couple of times where he lives and where his mum lives - went to see Steve and James at Croydon last Feb i think. Loved it but wanted James to b on longer..did anyone see him on sky news today!! Lose the beard O'Brien fgs please!!!!!

lsa2 Wed 29-Oct-08 21:16:12

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »