Talk

Advanced search

Welcome to the radio addicts Talk topic....

(32 Posts)
BigTech (MNHQ) Fri 05-Sep-08 11:29:27

Good Morning,

And welcome to the radio addicts Talk topic.
Please enjoy your stay and have fun....

smile

SlartyBartFast Fri 05-Sep-08 14:47:08

i spose, but ken, we do know your're scottish!

Habbibu Fri 05-Sep-08 14:49:50

Well, yes, I do hate the "Professional Person from a Region" a la Fred Macaulay, too.

Madlentileater Fri 05-Sep-08 14:51:17

Woman's hour is mid morning I usually miss it due to work but they do a weekend round up too. Of course you can listen again on the bbc ws.
Usually very good and varied.

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 05-Sep-08 14:52:33

<<happy dance>>

Oooh thank you so much Big Tech

hazeyjane Fri 05-Sep-08 15:08:21

i know ken bruce is irritating in every single facet of his personality! (especially his 'witty' banter with Sally Traffic) but something about having him on in the background makes me feel all safe (god i am so sad), I also get quite competitive about popmaster.

WendyWeber Fri 05-Sep-08 20:36:39

Lilymaid, I had the "Kenny & Cash - on London!" jingle in my head when I wrote that smile

My dad (v middle-aged & conservative, & he was only in his mid-forties) used to sneer about Dave Cash's "mid-Atlantic accent"

"but he's Canadian, Dad!"

"no he isn't"

(oh, OK, you know best grin)

elkiedee Mon 08-Sep-08 12:56:58

Woman's Hour is 10 am each weekday morning, and there's a selection on a weekend programme, don't remember time. Will have to Listen Again to Friday's before next Friday. I listened regularly when I was on maternity leave, the best days were when ds was asleep for a lot of it and I could mn at the same time!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »