Talk

Advanced search

Why are Tom and heather getting married in such haste?

(8 Posts)
Meretricious Wed 06-Mar-19 12:09:53

I've not listened for a while and suddenly Tom is getting married? What's going on? Would someone be so kind as to give me the gossip?

Ninninannanoonoo Wed 06-Mar-19 13:04:04

He is marrying Natasha not Heather. Heather(pet) was Ruth's mum.

LyraLieIn Wed 06-Mar-19 13:06:24

They were at the register office and saw there was a space in her birthday in just a couple of weeks time, and decided that was a sign or something

GeorgeTheBleeder Wed 06-Mar-19 13:09:35

Ahem! grin

Perhaps this is the thread you're looking for?

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/radio_addicts/3525043-100-Archers-threads-We-are-truly-overinfested-Whether-you-need-some-help-from-a-therapist-in-a-tabard-or-want-to-move-your-wife-in-with-your-FWB-there-s-something-in-Ambridge-for-you?msgid=85367692

GeorgeTheBleeder Wed 06-Mar-19 13:43:04

Although, tbf, this particular TA thread is rather giddier than usual, for obvious reasons. star

The previous 99 generally got straight down to character assassination. Mostly regarding Pip.

RadioCarter Wed 06-Mar-19 20:11:52

Would someone be so kind as to give me the gossip?
Well, I'm not one to gossip ...

Nobody knows or understands. Lots of potential wedding guests are hastily making themselves scarce.

Meretricious Wed 06-Mar-19 20:45:37

Ah ok so nobody knows,

echt Thu 07-Mar-19 07:27:48

I don't think he knows. And Natasha has not said anything on-air yet.

Tom has been running around trying to get a best man, rather like the parable of the wedding feast where those invited did not turn up. If I remember rightly, it ended with weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Which is what Tom and Natasha's marriage will do.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »