Talk

Advanced search

who's voice on ad?

(9 Posts)
guffaux Thu 31-Jan-19 14:02:19

I keep hearing an advert on Classic FM, for drama, I think its for ITV drama, but not a specific one)

- its a woman, talking about envy being the quickest route to hate,..

I know the voice , I KNOW I know the voice, but I just cant identify who's voice it is (iyswim confused )

I've googled till I'm dizzy, and cant find the ad, can anyone put me out of my misery?

GrandmaSharksDentures Thu 31-Jan-19 14:41:09

Is it Vera? Like the advert on TV?

guffaux Thu 31-Jan-19 15:46:54

ah! could be- we dont have TV on, as such, so dont see the ads-(we binge watch series and miss all the ads grin but cant cut out radio ads.

smile

PasteSandwiches Thu 31-Jan-19 16:01:52

I know the advert you mean and think it might be for Audible. Is it Juliet Stevenson?

guffaux Thu 31-Jan-19 18:45:14

no, It doesn't seem to match 'Vera's speech- hers is about not needing anyone to define or accept her

PasteSandwiches Thu 31-Jan-19 21:38:17

Is it the advert where she talks about envy not just wanting what someone else has but wanting to take away from someone else, then refers to the (bible?) story about the neighbours cow that produces the creamiest milk and wanting it dead.

guffaux Fri 01-Feb-19 17:49:07

yes, Paste, that's the one-

its driving me (and by proxy DP grin ) crazy

PasteSandwiches Thu 21-Feb-19 16:10:44

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this? It's been on again today and the OP was right in that it's for itv drama.

PasteSandwiches Tue 26-Feb-19 15:55:59

Hopeful bump

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: