Jeremy Hardy accompanied by a full symphony orchestra

(1 Post)
Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Fri 17-Mar-17 07:10:50

Goodness me. I'm on the mailing list for I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue and they have just sent details of a charity concert at the Albert Hall.

Wednesday 19th April at the Royal Albert Hall, London - an all-star benefit show entitled ‘Symfunny 2’ in aid of Parkinsons UK at the Royal Albert Hall in which Jack, Barry, Tim, Colin and Jeremy Hardy will be taking part.

The line-up includes Jason Manford, Katie Melua, Pete Townshend, Josh Widdecombe, Aled Jones and Brendan O’Carroll (AKA Agnes Brown from Mrs Brown’s Boys).

The event starts at 7.30pm and ticket prices range from £22 - £43. Tickets and further details of the event can be obtained from the Royal Albert Hall website here.

If nothing else, it’ll provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear Jeremy Hardy accompanied by a full symphony orchestra.

I'm not tempted to go, but what a thought! I love it when they sing on ISIHAC.

If anybody's interested in the next recordings, they're in Birmingham and Halifax. I'll post that bit of the email on request.

Next series starts on R4 on 26th June. That's an awful lot of Just A Minute to get through first, but perhaps we'll get something else beforehand <hopeful>.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now