Talk

Advanced search

The Untold

(7 Posts)
HuckleberryGin Thu 23-Feb-17 20:18:03

Anyone else listening? It's heartbreaking but also compulsive. I'm desperate for tomorrow's episode to find out what happened

JuneFromBethesda Fri 24-Feb-17 11:29:07

I am! It's compelling listening, isn't it?

FrankChurchillshairdresser Fri 24-Feb-17 14:26:21

I've just listened to the final episode. I really feel quite unsettled by the story.

HuckleberryGin Fri 24-Feb-17 15:30:37

It is unsettling. I'm not convinced that the wife really truly believes him. I think she's still unsure.

FrankChurchillshairdresser Fri 24-Feb-17 15:42:44

Agreed. I wonder what their extended family make of it all.

MargaretCavendish Sat 25-Feb-17 01:10:46

I also found this really compelling but unsettling and upsetting. I really wasn't sure I believed him. So many little details were odd, and the stuff about him finding all these odd jobs while having a complete mental crisis just didn't seem realistic. I also wondered whether his doctors had believed him entirely, since what he said happened seemed like a very severe thing to be treated as an outpatient. Finally (I've spent a lot of time thinking about this!) I think I believe that Kirsty got a call saying that it was someone who worked on the 111 line, but I don't think that that's really who it was.

HuckleberryGin Sat 25-Feb-17 11:16:47

Yeah, I think if he was really that seriously ill he would have been sectioned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now