Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Comedy.co.uk Awards 2016 - time to vote! (e.g. for John Finnemore)

(8 Posts)
Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Tue 17-Jan-17 21:28:01

Vote here: www.comedy.co.uk/awards/2016/ You just need to supply them with an email address and off you go.

Various categories, TV as well as radio. I logged on purely to vote for John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme but there are other categories too, so I lobbed in a vote for Mark Steel's In Town and ISIHAC while I was there.

R4 Wed 18-Jan-17 09:54:53

There's a lot of stuff that I've never seen/heard!
Tom Wrigglesworth is all wrong. I really should stop looking at pictures of radio people.

officerhinrika Wed 18-Jan-17 13:11:01

Blimey, I couldn't vote for anything in two tv categories as I either hadn't seen it or turned it off after 10 minutesgrin. Very hard to choose between dead ringers and the news quiz too. Would have liked a couple of more votes for some categories or maybe a negative minus vote for count Arthur Strong or Ed Reardon...

GypsyFl0ss Wed 18-Jan-17 13:39:22

Thanks Gasp , all done.

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Wed 18-Jan-17 16:17:18

I'd have liked a negative vote for CAS too, but fortunately I countered your neg with a vote for Ed Reardon, officer!

Yes, Tom Wrigglesworth doesn't look at all as I expected, but it sort of makes sense of his dad's exasperation with him... grin

TV - had seen none of them except Would I Lie To You when staying with my parents and Have I Got News For You occasionally.

LassWiTheDelicateAir Wed 18-Jan-17 22:03:53

Dead Ringers and John Finnemore were in the same category- how annoying , went for JF.

Another minus vote for Count Arthur Strong.

Eastpoint Thu 19-Jan-17 06:38:55

I couldn't vote for any of the TV categories either, I hadn't even heard of most of the programmes. I saw an episode of 'Camping' on a plane & it was horribly cringy.

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Wed 25-Jan-17 13:10:23

Thanks, all - John Finnemore won! However, in counterbalancing news so did CAS. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now