Talk

Advanced search

Ok was it Kate or Helen who interrupted Adam?

(11 Posts)
simbacatlivesagain Fri 02-Jan-15 20:01:50

The trouble with new characters is that you dont recognise their voices? I thought it was Helen but the new Kate sounds like Helen?

simbacatlivesagain Fri 02-Jan-15 20:03:43

Whoops sorry- just seen the other thread. I have listened to the archers my entire life and it is just so crap over the past year or so.

northernlurker Fri 02-Jan-15 23:14:41

Definitely Helen. I've listened all my life too and I keep getting new Tom and Charlie mixed up and I can't get Dan at all.

Mumzy Sun 04-Jan-15 14:15:45

It'll be more interesting if it was Helen. Then they will know a secret about each other...

Mumzy Sun 04-Jan-15 14:16:08

Sorry I meant more interesting if it was Kate

ArgyMargy Sun 04-Jan-15 14:40:14

Totally agree about the voices. By the time I've worked out who's talking it's too late to remember what they said! Perhaps it's something to do with the fact that I listen to it while I go to sleep…!!

HotSteppa Sun 04-Jan-15 21:16:43

I thought it was kate?

JessieMcJessie Tue 06-Jan-15 13:29:13

What secret does Charlie know about Kate Mumzy?

Iwantacampervan Wed 07-Jan-15 07:00:55

Helen was asking Rob about Charlie - his family etc. I am having to concentrate when listening now - I wish they would introduce the characters which can be done when speaking - have we had a 'Hello you two' for a while?

RumbelowSale Wed 07-Jan-15 11:49:06

Yeah we definitely need more of Joe Grundy these days (words I never thought I'd write!) to introduce everybody to each other, a "hello, you two" just doesn't cut it nowsad

Mumzy Wed 07-Jan-15 22:47:06

I meant Adam knows Kate's left her DH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now