Talk

Advanced search

Will Grundy, nosey parker.

(8 Posts)
jodevizes Sat 03-Sep-11 13:39:20

How I hate that smug, wheedling little self satisfied prig. How he just loved to go around telling Jolene that she was serving illegal crayfish and that whats-his-name didn't have a license, even though he is on his own land and doing everybody a favor by getting rid of the dreadful American Crayfish pest

Sinkingfeeling Sat 03-Sep-11 23:57:03

Agree - he has no redeeming features at all. What on earth does Nic see in him? confused

R4 Sun 04-Sep-11 21:19:55

Nic is very loved-up at the moment. I have a nasty feeling that a wedding and/or a baby is in the offing.

How is Kenton managing to spend so much time at the Bull. Doesn't Jaxx need him? The bar isn't called Jaxx, is it. How telling that I can't even remember the name of the place because Kenton is spending so little time there these days.

ppeatfruit Tue 06-Sep-11 14:49:55

It is called Jaxx or Jack's I don't know which spelling i think so anyway. Kenton is also lurved up though ain't he? hence he can't keep away from Jolene.

Oh I don't like Will either he always seems to have an ulterior motive IMO.

DownyEmerald Wed 07-Sep-11 22:30:51

Yes Will is a right pain. But he was totally right about the crayfish thing.

Songbird Fri 16-Sep-11 14:03:49

God he's annoying. Does anyone know where the actor is from? His accent sounds so put on, he's either proper dyed-in-the-wool oo-arrrr or just dreadful!

blackeyedsusan Sat 17-Sep-11 16:52:02

he is awful and so petty. I want to see him get his come-uppance.

Acekicker Wed 21-Sep-11 18:37:59

He's from the Midlands I think, his dad is Davros the Darlek...

Last year I thought they were building up to a DV storyline with Will and Nic (he got very controlling about her work etc) but then it seemed to peter out... I wonder if they'll resurrect it at some point or was I reading too much into it? Ditto the very brief 'Will wants a baby and Nic doesnt' storyline.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now