Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Archers - only half-heard - do we know what grades Pip got then?

(11 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 24-Aug-11 22:51:33

Heard the congrats form everyone and Roooth fumbling opening the champagne to celebrate but do we know what she got?
<really not sure why I care but oddly I do>
TIA

ObviouslyOblivious Wed 24-Aug-11 22:54:06

One B and two Cs - just what she needed to get into Felpersham University who'd a thunk it

poppyknot Wed 24-Aug-11 22:55:20

BCC I think or some such. Felpersham Uni here we come.......

I know the oddly I do feeling too!

NLatlarge Wed 24-Aug-11 22:55:54

Lord only knows why Felpersham University is the centre of the academic world. Kate came back from AFRICA to do a course there.

poppyknot Wed 24-Aug-11 22:56:07

OO and I did not confer!

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 24-Aug-11 22:58:33

Do we know how good Felpersham is other than Kaaaaaaaate did some kind of ridiculous International Studies there?? And isn't Alice transferring or something?

Thanks for grades - will sleep better and not have to rewind the Iplayer..
I think I need to get out more. I heard her say that Spencer couldn't make the celebration lunch cos he was combining and I thought "ooh DS1 likes combines!"

ObviouslyOblivious Wed 24-Aug-11 23:04:35

It can't be that good, I'm sure they've allowed Kate to do the masters course without having any undergrad degree? <Desperate for students>

fivegomadindorset Wed 24-Aug-11 23:05:59

I think Kate was doing som sort of Diploma dn now wants to do a Masters but based in Africa.

ObviouslyOblivious Wed 24-Aug-11 23:08:43

Sorry yes <googles frantically> Kate has done a 'Development Diploma'.

GrendelsMum Thu 25-Aug-11 09:30:02

I think it's not supposed to be very good, which is one of the reasons Ruth wanted Pip To go to Harper Adams, where my sister studied. However, I just checked and for agriculture with Farm Business Management, Pip would need BBC, pref with B in biology.

I did wonder if Kate was on some sort of access initiative for underprivileged rich girls.

heronsfly Sat 10-Sep-11 08:30:34

I wish Pip would get sucked into the milking machine, her self satisfied voice makes me want to turn off, bring back Jude !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now