Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Buzz

(5 Posts)
littlemissm Thu 12-Nov-09 15:56:59

Hi can any1 tell me how good the buzz is & what age they go up to as i have a 15m old & has been offered 1 its a newer model with extra seat unit & longer straps?

llareggub Thu 12-Nov-09 15:59:22

I think you'll find it too heavy for a 15 month old, to be honest. I have one and stopped using it when my son was around 12 months as it was so heavy.

choccyfiend78 Thu 12-Nov-09 16:01:18

Hi,

We have one for DS (15months on Friday) and he still fits in the original seat so we haven't had to use the extra one yet. I wouldn't say he is particularly small as he is the same size as a friends 18MO little boy so you should get a decent amount of use out of it.

HTH x

choccyfiend78 Thu 12-Nov-09 16:02:25

agree with the other poster that it is quite heavy but we keep it in the car for his main pushchair and have a small Obaby fold up buggy for travel, etc

littlemissm Thu 12-Nov-09 16:11:23

Thanx for your help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now