Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

parent facing double?

(4 Posts)
fernie3 Tue 10-Nov-09 19:22:16

I have three children at the moment, the two youngest are in a double. At the moment we have a out n about nipper double which I love.
We also had a jane powertwin which I hated.

The nipper was bought for my two oldest about 3 year ago and apart from a breif break in the middle where I bought the jane it has been in constant use and as a result is now looking pretty battered and falling apart .

We are TTC number 4 so its a bit early to be thinking about it but its something which I have been thinking abotu anyway!.

I love the nipper but feel a bit silly replacing it for one exactly the same also I was hoping for the baby to be parent facing as this is the only thing I can fault on it

anyone have an recommendations on double with a parent facing bit?

kellyatbabyguds Wed 11-Nov-09 10:07:12

The first wheels city Elite double can be facing either way and you can also get a carrycot for the newborn.

nicm Wed 11-Nov-09 16:07:01

the teutonia double can face the parents and you can get a carrycot for the newvorn. we have the spirit s3 and love it. has a really large upright seat unit for toddlers too.

JjandtheBean Wed 11-Nov-09 23:30:40

i candy pear?

main factor here is height, im 5''7 so i can see both children when theyre awake, not when reclined for a nap, but i dont need to then.
I love it and we have nice conversations together!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now