Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Out n About Nipabout

(6 Posts)
Celery Sat 07-Nov-09 16:07:57

Has anyone tried the Out n About Nipabout travel system?

I'm a big fan of the Out n About brand, having used both the single and double version.

Am now expecting no. 4 and wondering if anyone knows how this compares to the stand Out n Abouts?

Celery Sat 07-Nov-09 16:08:34

standard not stand

lydiathetattooedlady Sat 07-Nov-09 17:15:49

hi, i have one of these and love it, not sure how it compares to the standard ones though! for my 1stdc i had a silver cross 3d, which i hated, and a first wheels elite, which i thought was great until i got this one for 2nd dc. very light weight, folds in two pieces, which doeant bother me, very light weight frame to lift, very big carrycot. current dc is almost bursting out of 3-6 m at 4 months and he still has loads of room to spare! cant think of anything else you may want to know!

Celery Sat 07-Nov-09 17:32:22

Are the wheels pneumatic ( inflatable )?

lydiathetattooedlady Sat 07-Nov-09 18:17:06

no they're called EPA not sure what that means but they dont puncture! you can get inflatable ones for them though. practicalpushchairs.co.uk sell the inflatable tyres. the ones they come with are still good for rough terrain, i do lots of working through our local country park (very dodgy ground!) with this pram.

Celery Sat 07-Nov-09 19:26:35

Thanks very much. I guess I could get the pneumatic tyres later on if I don't get on with the standard ones.

Anyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now