Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

if you dont have a car, where do you keep yours?

(9 Posts)
Booyhoo Sat 07-Nov-09 14:49:44

my hallway is really narrow and the pushchair always clutters up the living room or kitchen. it just doesnt 'fit' anywhere.

where does yours live?

citronella Sat 07-Nov-09 15:14:01

No garage here and very little storage spaceI put mine directly behind the front door (inside) on the footmat. I don't want it in the living room or kitchen because of dirt brought in wheels but it's also too awkward to fit in understairs cupboard along with everything else in there. Can't wait to be rid of it.

peanutbutterkid Sat 07-Nov-09 15:31:24

Have never stored in car.
When we didn't have a garage (or a car), folded up somewhere in front room, or in the lean-to conservatory or in the shed.

misdee Sat 07-Nov-09 15:42:31

under the stairs or in the shed

pleasechange Sat 07-Nov-09 15:47:50

in the dining room - not folded up

mamadiva Sat 07-Nov-09 16:02:59

We have always kept ours up in the front porch but realise we are lucky to have this space.

Is there a little space in any of your rooms where you could put it up or down? In a cupboard or corner would do even.

On the other hand if you are finding storage such a pain could you maybe swap/sell your old pushchair and get a smaller one?

Booyhoo Sat 07-Nov-09 19:48:05

we have a v small downstairs loo but you have to actually take the buggy out of the loo and put it in the hallway if you need to use the loo. apart from that i usually leave it in the kitchen or living room unfolded but it just looks sooo out of place, as if its just ben abandoned. ah well, nothing for it til ds grows out of it or we move. niether of which will be happening soon. it is a pretty small pushchair as it is mamadiva, one of the reasons i bought it.

PCPlumIsMyHomeboy Sat 07-Nov-09 19:50:23

Could you get a hook suitable for hanging a bike on the wall and hang it up, folded? At least it would be off teh floor.

Booyhoo Sat 07-Nov-09 19:59:30

now theres an idea, i never thought of that

<looks round living room for suitable wall space>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now