Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buubby board suggestion to go with Baby Jogger City ??

(3 Posts)
sazlocks Thu 29-Oct-09 19:49:26

Been really happy with our Baby Jogger and don't want to have the faff of a double buggy when no 2 arrives in Jan. Will carry the baby in a sling for at least 6 months but when the baby goes in the pram we will need a buggy board for our 2.5 ish year old. Anyone used one with a Baby Jogger City pram and got any suggestions ?
thanks

sammysamsam Fri 30-Oct-09 00:00:17

I don't think the buggyboard is compatible..is it? give cheeky rascals (the make) a ring on 01730 895761 and see what they say. I think due to the shape and height of the handle- and the rear axle also being quite 'out' at the back bit, it'd be really hard to have a toddler standing in front of you whilst trying to push the BJCM.. unless you want a really aching back by the end of it.. unless you're a tall'un...

actually, i don't think i've ever seen a buggyboard on a BJCM before..

sazlocks Fri 30-Oct-09 19:22:22

Thanks - we have looked but think its probably impossible to find one that works but figured that if anyone would know it would be someone on MN !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now