Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Has anyone had a silvercross Pop Duo?

(6 Posts)
GhoulsAreLoud Fri 23-Oct-09 13:55:14

The age gap will be 23 months so I don't really want to splash out on a P&T which I don't think I'll get that much use out of. PLus I don't really like them much anyway.

I went into mothercare to look at the twin techno but found it a bit bulky, really liked the look of the pop duo though.

Has anyone got any feedback on them?

I need it to fit in the boot of a Polo, will mainly be used for shopping and short dog walks (long ones we might just use two separate buggies as alredy have two good ones).

Thanks

Ceolas Fri 23-Oct-09 13:59:41

Don't have the duo but I have the single and like it a lot. I also have a 23 month gap and am managing OK with a buggy board. It might work for you if you're not planning long walks?

GhoulsAreLoud Fri 23-Oct-09 14:03:15

Thanks Ceolas, have been wondering if we can get away with a buggy board, or our Pliko has a toddler step.

I'm not sure though, DD is 14mo and not yet walking and I think she would enjoy being able to rest going round the shops and things. Guess I'll have to see nearer the time.

GhoulsAreLoud Fri 23-Oct-09 17:04:28

Bump in case anyone else has had one.

GhoulsAreLoud Sat 24-Oct-09 18:58:23

One last bump..

Jennylee Sat 24-Oct-09 19:58:36

I have the single adn would nto buy the double as the brakes on the single are rubbish and as I am quite short the handles are too high, also does not recline too far even though is meant to be suitable from birth, looks good though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now