Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

baby2childhood website

(6 Posts)
spannerp Thu 22-Oct-09 21:59:26

Hi there,

Has anyone out there ever successfully ordered through the website baby2childhood.com? I ordered from them nearly 2 weeks ago, they've taken my money but I've had no contact from them, I can't get a response to any emails I send and I've tried calling a crazy amount of times and left messages but no-one gets back to me - also...they only have a bt response answer machine, not a proper company one so I'm thinking they've just run off with my money! I'm livid!

I appreciate that it might be an honest mistake on their part but if anyone has any positive feedback regarding them or knows of anyway to contact them I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!x

nicolamumof3 Fri 23-Oct-09 10:36:01

omg i was going to order a kaiser from these, i know they've been around for years tho? they used to offer mn discount too. sorry no advice tho im afraid, hope it arrives soon.

FlyMeToDunoon Fri 23-Oct-09 10:38:49

Is there an address on the website? You could try sending a paper copy of complaint.
Thinking if they are in trouble you might find some more information on money saving expert site or through googling.
Hope it isn't that though and you get your stuff.

Sammia Fri 23-Oct-09 13:42:36

Did u pay on Credit Card? you may be protected through that...

Also Stat rights give you 14 days to cancel.. so may be worth putting this in writing just ensure your covered.

VinoEsmeralda Sun 01-Nov-09 17:18:03

Just got an email from them today apparantly they launched another site and that site has this address on it:

Contact us by post, email, phone or by using the form below:
Address :
perfumesofdesire.com. Unit 24 Cheston Avenue, Shirley, Surrey. CR08DA
Telephone :
Email :
sales@perfumesofdesire.com

baby2Childhood used to be located in Oxford but know the lady who started it and think (but am not sure) she sold it on last year.

Good luck

CarmelaDeAngelis Mon 02-Nov-09 01:34:05

Yup - I got that email too - seemed very strange.
I hadn't ordered from baby2childhood for a couple of years I think....
It was a promotion for perfumesofdesire - offering £15 off a £50 spend at the new website.
I felt a bit like I'd been spammed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now