Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

maclaren xt

(8 Posts)
hamstring Wed 21-Oct-09 11:45:42

anyone got one of these and found the opening button to be stiff to use

nicolamumof3 Wed 21-Oct-09 12:43:07

do you mean the harness? yes it is, they redesigned it and there is a nack to it, but i love it much more child proof, and no more pinched fingers!

hamstring Wed 21-Oct-09 13:48:40

oh thanks. i really want to send it back and get a rear facing buggy but ive heard its agood by. decisions decisions

hamstring Wed 21-Oct-09 13:49:20

woops lots of typing errors i can spell really, honest

teameric Wed 21-Oct-09 14:09:13

Don't send it back, I have a Maclaren Techno classic {basically the same as the XT) and hated it at first ( also wanted a rear facing buggy) but after trying others, they just don't compare IMO. One of my best buys.

nicolamumof3 Wed 21-Oct-09 14:16:23

how old is you dc? it is nice to have rear facing i must admit i wish i had but i had to use a p&t for first few months then he was too big for RF.

hamstring Wed 21-Oct-09 14:59:42

he's 7 months old . maybe i will keep it.what do you know of the britaxvigour? ive tried a loola in the playground and it was a pain to get up the kerb

nicolamumof3 Wed 21-Oct-09 16:06:52

steer clear of the loola for sure it is very heavy to maneovre heard good things about vigour tho not had one personally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now