Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Advice re: rear facing lightweight pushchair for 12 month old

(5 Posts)
ivedoneitnow Tue 20-Oct-09 23:14:39

Im in need of a rear facing lightweight pushchair. I have a bugaboo but my Mum wants something she can take my little one out in. She hates forward facing, so I was looking at the Jane Solo Reverse... never seen one in the flesh... I have also considered Streety and Chicco for Me, but both look really flimsy.
I want something that will fold in one piece,not two, like the Bugaboo cameleon, and is of sturdy frame... Any suggestions Mumsnetters???

horsemadgal Tue 20-Oct-09 23:44:19

Bugaboo Bee?

sazm Wed 21-Oct-09 00:00:50

the chicco for me and streety are both really flimsy,i had narrowed my choice down to those 2 then seen them in RL and didnt like them,
i ended up with a loola up,and its fab,

CarmelaDeAngelis Tue 27-Oct-09 05:46:15

I was looking for something similar too and just ordered the loola from Kiddicare. They have an 08 version with a big discount. I needed one small enough to go in our zafira boot, with all seats up. (We have 4 kids). I don't think it's particularly light at 10kg but it will fold in rear facing set up.

ivedoneitnow Mon 02-Nov-09 23:52:19

Anybody got the Jane Solo Reverse??????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now