Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

New to footmuffs - Buggsnuggle, Cosytoes, Snukie or a standard footmuff???

(5 Posts)
questions2008 Mon 19-Oct-09 22:33:55

I need to get one for winter and I don't know how to choose, which is best for warmth, comfort, quality and ease of use? I have a Quinny Buzz and DS is 4mo. TBH, I love the look of the Snukies, especially as I can customise, but I think DS would appreciate being warm more than looking good! grin Please share your pros and cons!

nicolamumof3 Tue 20-Oct-09 18:17:53

how old is your buzz? only ask as i love the new colours they now come in and the matching footmuffs are gorgeous should easily last you this year and next size wise and by then you probably would have moved onto a stroller anyway. they are so cosy.

questions2008 Wed 21-Oct-09 00:27:59

i bought it in june this year, so new. do you mean these www.mothercare.com/gp/search/ref=sr/276-9502274-2297359?Action=submit&rh=n:42764041&field-keywords=q uinny+buzz+footmuff&x=0&y=0&CMP=AFC-BA ??
hmm, i bought the yellow seat (which i haven't yet transferred him to but will do soon) so i don't really think any of them will really match?

nicolamumof3 Wed 21-Oct-09 08:18:19

i presume its the 'gold' colour way you have?

this is the matching footmuff...

here off to have a search for you as it isn't latest colours not so easy to get.

questions2008 Wed 21-Oct-09 23:51:03

yes, oops, gold thats what they called it! you can tell im new to all of this blush i remember now that it was a last chance to buy type colour, i didnt think far ahead enough for accessories!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now