Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Snunkie or chunkle munkle?

(7 Posts)
alittlebitshy Mon 19-Oct-09 18:31:30

Hmm - which one is best?

Wanting a new, easily washable but well fitting footmuff for my old pliko (dd's cosytoes is not v washable and i fear ds is going to put it through its paces).

any expereince? how easy is it to have different fabrics etc? and cost

tia.

sorry for bad typing - index finger v sore after i managed to slice it on a tin can. ow

I had one thing from Poshbugs - a Cam hood (second hand admittedly!) and it wasn't as well made as my chunkle munkle stuff, the stitching had started coming away.
Soooo, CM gets my vote

WartoScreamo Tue 20-Oct-09 08:46:10

OMG - I thought this was one of those take the mickey out of pushchair names threads! <<runs back off to AIBU>> grin

MrsBadger Tue 20-Oct-09 09:35:38

so did I warto, so did I...

NormaSknockers Sun 25-Oct-09 07:18:13

Vote for Snunkie here - I buy all my custom stuff from Snunkie & everything is always gorgeous & Lucy (whos business it is) is really lovely!

EyeballsintheSky Sun 25-Oct-09 08:09:32

I've only had one thing made and it was by Chunkle Munkle. Totally fab and it was a bit of a tall order. I gave her an ITNG duvet set and she sent me back an ITNG cosytoes. DD loves it and we are stopped countless times every time we set foot outside. Love it and would definitely order from her again.

piadia Sun 25-Oct-09 22:42:23

got to be chunkle munkle 100% from me she is so lovely and her items are perfect!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now