Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What buggy for lotsof walking?

(7 Posts)
lucyjjt Sun 18-Oct-09 22:04:18

I need help!!! On average I walk about 3 miles a day and my 6mth old chicco lite way has no longer got any tyres left. My youngest is 11mths old so don't really want to keep buying buggies but don't want to spend a fortune either. Anyone got any ideas or a buggy to recomend?

meltedmarsbars Sun 18-Oct-09 22:07:09

One with 3 wheels and pneumatic tyres.

Much easier to push, and less bumpy for the occupant.

aWitchForLifeNotJustHalloween Sun 18-Oct-09 22:07:50

one with its own engine? wink

<unhelpful>

meltedmarsbars Sun 18-Oct-09 22:08:18

And if you are rural, put Kevlar from a mountain-biking shop inside the tyres to prevent punctures (from the hedge-clippings)

aWitchForLifeNotJustHalloween Sun 18-Oct-09 22:09:12

on a slightly more helpful note, with dc3 I got a second hand Urban Detour off ebay - mothercare thing, three wheeler, soooo easy to push, have taken it up mountains and all sorts, dd still using it tho she's 3yo. Fantastic pram.

nicolamumof3 Mon 19-Oct-09 08:32:50

second the three wheeler option here, i love my nipper as its so light and easy.

lucyjjt Mon 19-Oct-09 11:45:43

thanks so much! I'm off to start spending.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now