Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can you fold a maclaren with the footmuff attached?

(12 Posts)
Mots Tue 13-Oct-09 13:11:05

Hi! Looking to buy a maclaren footmuff, but wondered if the pushchair will fold up easily without taking the footmuff off. Thought of taking it off every morning at nursery drop off to stack buggy away, is not a good one!

popsycal Tue 13-Oct-09 13:13:25

i do

ILikeToQuickstepItTangoIt Tue 13-Oct-09 13:15:08

Mine does, but it is a tight fit.

Mots Tue 13-Oct-09 22:23:59

Thank you - seems as though all will be fine. Time to go shopping before the winter weather.

littleducks Tue 13-Oct-09 22:26:19

you arent supposed to but i always do, i think the buggysnuggle type fleece ones are actually better than the maclaren own brand ones which are puffy

carrielou2007 Tue 13-Oct-09 22:34:55

Buggysnuggle/pupabag ones yes much better as they do fold easier. I did notice some maclaren ones in T K Maxx the other day smile

Phoenix Tue 13-Oct-09 22:36:32

I do with a buggysnuggle and have done with a footmuff but it's a tight fit

nicolamumof3 Wed 14-Oct-09 08:14:56

my xt folds easily with footmuff as did my quest, they are designed to stay on and fold up.

littleducks Wed 14-Oct-09 08:23:21

thats what you'd think nicola, but in the instructions it says you have to rmove footmuff (i have an xt)

i think i did damage the fold on mine slightly but that was prob through folding with raincover in the basket more than the footmuff

janx Wed 14-Oct-09 08:32:48

Be careful it doesn't lead to the clip breaking at the side though..thats what happened on my xt sad

PumpkinsCantDanceTheTango Wed 14-Oct-09 08:34:54

I do, but with a good shove!

nicolamumof3 Wed 14-Oct-09 11:50:18

oh i've had loads and never had a prob folding?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now