Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Does anyone have a Baby Jogger footmuff / cosytoes?

(6 Posts)
Jojay Fri 09-Oct-09 09:36:37

I have a BJCM and use it with a Mothercare footmuff atm.

Ds2 is a horror though and kicks his legs out all the time, then pulls his socks off so I'm after something to keep him warm that he can't escape from.

I thought this looked quite good as the toggles would hopefully stop DS escaping, and it's £20 cheaper than the BJ one.

But does the BJ one make it easier to fold the buggy? Does it have a slot in the back so you can get to the folding handle?

The BJ one has toggles too, so I think it would work for us, but I need to make sure it's worth the extra money.

TIA smile

Jojay Fri 09-Oct-09 18:16:56

I've answered my own question - a reviewer on Kiddicare said the BJ footmuff was disappointing 'cos it didn't have a slot in the back for the folding handle.

So the cheaper one it is smile

5inthetomb Fri 09-Oct-09 22:18:55

I had the footmuff when I had a BJCM, and it did have a slot for the handle, but you had to thread it through. It was lovely and snug though, and had a removable fleece inside to make it extra snug.

Jojay Sun 11-Oct-09 21:30:27

Oh. I'm confused now grin

I've ordered the cheap one now. It's a pain that hardly anyone stocks the BJ stuff so you can't go and have a look!

Thanks anyway

coolkat Mon 12-Oct-09 20:27:38

I've got the BJCM with the footmuff and the handle threads through smile

NewPinkPup Tue 13-Oct-09 10:07:03

ooh, I've just seen this , I have the footmuff & never realised the handle could come through- blush How do I do it please?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: