Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does anyone have a Baby Jogger footmuff / cosytoes?

(6 Posts)
Jojay Fri 09-Oct-09 09:36:37

I have a BJCM and use it with a Mothercare footmuff atm.

Ds2 is a horror though and kicks his legs out all the time, then pulls his socks off so I'm after something to keep him warm that he can't escape from.

I thought this looked quite good as the toggles would hopefully stop DS escaping, and it's £20 cheaper than the BJ one.

But does the BJ one make it easier to fold the buggy? Does it have a slot in the back so you can get to the folding handle?

The BJ one has toggles too, so I think it would work for us, but I need to make sure it's worth the extra money.

TIA smile

Jojay Fri 09-Oct-09 18:16:56

I've answered my own question - a reviewer on Kiddicare said the BJ footmuff was disappointing 'cos it didn't have a slot in the back for the folding handle.

So the cheaper one it is smile

5inthetomb Fri 09-Oct-09 22:18:55

I had the footmuff when I had a BJCM, and it did have a slot for the handle, but you had to thread it through. It was lovely and snug though, and had a removable fleece inside to make it extra snug.

Jojay Sun 11-Oct-09 21:30:27

Oh. I'm confused now grin

I've ordered the cheap one now. It's a pain that hardly anyone stocks the BJ stuff so you can't go and have a look!

Thanks anyway

coolkat Mon 12-Oct-09 20:27:38

I've got the BJCM with the footmuff and the handle threads through smile

NewPinkPup Tue 13-Oct-09 10:07:03

ooh, I've just seen this , I have the footmuff & never realised the handle could come through- blush How do I do it please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now