Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Maclaren Triumph question

(8 Posts)
Babybear1 Thu 08-Oct-09 13:57:16

Hi have a Maclaren triumph for the past few months, but one thing thats bugging me is DD(16mons) seems so far back in it.
As far as I can figure out only seems to have 2 settings, recline or upright, but even with the upright stting she's still not seeing a lot? anyone else find this or am i missing a way of getting it even more upright.

Nope, that's what it's like. Another reason I hate macs.

EldonAve Thu 08-Oct-09 14:00:37

I thought you could adjust the strap such that you can vary the recline

They never go bolt upright.

carrielou2007 Thu 08-Oct-09 22:20:56

No, I hated mine for this, I used it once and dd was very slumped. Thought don't be silly so used it again and again hated it. Loved everything else about it (and it was bright pink!!) but still had to sell it.

Babybear1 Fri 09-Oct-09 11:52:49

thanks everyone, guess I'm stuck with it then!

carrielou2007 Fri 09-Oct-09 13:29:23

The quest is better, I did not realise when i bought mine that the recline was different. Stick it on ebay or for sale on here and get something else??

nicolamumof3 Sun 11-Oct-09 09:10:11

quest is much much better, triumph is worst mac purely because of the recline.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now