Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain Buggy Footmuffs - any good?

(7 Posts)
Carulli Thu 08-Oct-09 10:52:35

Hi. I've got one year old twin girls and a double terrain mountain buggy. I need to buy some footmuffs for them and want to know if the mountain buggy one's are any good? Are they easy to clean and big enough for 3 yr olds with shoes? If not these, can you recommend any others?

janx Thu 08-Oct-09 22:13:49

I have an alvi - like a kaiser that I use on my mb. I think it is fab - v long. Hope that helps

Carulli Thu 08-Oct-09 23:11:15

Thanks Janx. Do you think the Alvi would be OK to use until they're 3? Does it have enough room for their feet with shoes?

janx Fri 09-Oct-09 08:44:36

I will look at it later for you - ds is nearly two and v tall so will want it for him soon

Carulli Sat 10-Oct-09 17:31:51

Great-thanks.

outinthesticksmummy Sun 11-Oct-09 13:34:34

hiya - my twin girls are 15 mth, we have the MB footmuffs - they are very snug , easy to wash , water proof , zip undoes both sides and they are pretty large. However mine are just plain black - am looking into some jazzy buggy snuggles to bring a bit of colour to a plain boring MB!!

Carulli Mon 12-Oct-09 22:24:32

Thanks. I'll have a look to see if you can get them in different colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now