Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Questions about Phil and Ted's

(7 Posts)
outofmylittletree Thu 08-Oct-09 09:45:36

HI All,
We are thinking of getting a Phil and Ted's Sport, but I have lots of questions about it and haven't a clue!

1. We only have one on the way, but we are going to get the doubles kit (for free), I want to get a raincover, can I use a double cover when I am just using it as a single pram or is it better to get a single and then a double when we need it?

2. We are going to use it as a travel system, do we need a carseat raincover or will we be able to use the pram raincover?

3. We may also get the peanut carrycot, do we need a raincover for this, or is one even available, or again use the pram cover?

If you had any other advice I would really appreciate it.

Thank you. x

Disenchanted3 Thu 08-Oct-09 09:49:07

1 - the dobles cover works fine on a single, it has elastics to keep it in place.

2 - pram raincover works fine. but you may want to get one if you pop to the shop in the car without the buggy.

3- no idea what a peanut carrycot is, sorry.

Disenchanted3 Thu 08-Oct-09 09:50:43

just looked, i think the peanut only fits on the vibe - not the sport?

and if theres no hood i think the rincover would havbe nothing to be supported by so wont work?

not sure tho.

Disenchanted3 Thu 08-Oct-09 09:51:34

ah no. theres a vibe version and a sport version.

they are cool, never had them when i had my P&Ts.

DuchessOfAvon Thu 08-Oct-09 09:51:40

1. Double is fine for all eventualities.
2. Wasn't aware P&T did a travel system that fitted onto it!
3. What Disenchanted said. IF you mean the cocoon, its tucked ntot he body of the pramso the double cover will cover it all.

Disenchanted3 Thu 08-Oct-09 09:52:06

you can buy a special 'peanut' raincover

outofmylittletree Fri 09-Oct-09 22:24:06

Do you know where you can get the peanut raincover, I can't seem to find one....
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now