Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

bebe confort streety questions

(13 Posts)
hettie Mon 05-Oct-09 12:55:16

Does anyone know does the creatis car seat and windoo carrycot fit on the strety chasis?
Also can you get just the chasis/puchchair bit anywhere or is it only sold as a package?

JugularPiggy Mon 05-Oct-09 17:21:47

think Babyvalue on ebay have sold the pushchair on its own before. The windoo may fit but it could be a tight fit as the streety carrycot looks like the calypso which is a different size. I pressume the creatis would fit but i dont know for sure

paranoidandconfused Mon 05-Oct-09 17:36:32

the carseat has adaptors that attach to the chassis then the carseat just slots on like it does on a zapp/bugaboo

Just to let you know that this pushchair does not fold with the seat on when it's in rearfacing mode

I bought one when pregnant with DS2 and thought that it would be like the loola as the website kind of insinuates this wink

hettie Mon 05-Oct-09 19:18:56

thanks, have just seen that they have now also released something called the 'mila' which is even lighter still and takes the car seat but not carrycot.....(what I really want is an atachement for my mountain buggy wink)

sazm Tue 06-Oct-09 00:01:26

i would have a look at the streety in real life before you buy it,
i nearly ordered one online,then i seen one,its so heavy to go up kerbs with,very clumsy yet flimsy,
i ended up buying a loola up which i love,

the streety does fold with the seat rear facing but its slightly more tricky!

paranoidandconfused Tue 06-Oct-09 09:37:55

really? I couldn't get it to do it at all it would kind of go down half way and then the footrest would get stuck on the chassis iykwim

lol not that it matters now anyway grin

Yes though agree about pushing it I went for a bugaboo bee in the end which was great wink

sazm Tue 06-Oct-09 10:41:10

i know with the loola up you have to recline the seat or it does that too (i just discovered the other day when i tried to fold mine and it wouldnt go down!)

BertieBotts Tue 06-Oct-09 10:44:46

Hmm, I have always been able to fold my Loola Up with the seat rearfacing in any position (I just didn't realise you could fold it with the hood on [muppet] grin wink)

Although when I went to fold it the other day after having used the small umbrella fold loads lately it felt wrong and I did have to recline it first. I have no idea what was wrong with it though.

sazm Tue 06-Oct-09 15:27:15

lol, i never realised until the other day that i had to recling it either!i tried to fold it the other day and it went all wonky lol,and i had to recline it first,
not sure whether i usually recline it or if it just didnt want folded!

BertieBotts Tue 06-Oct-09 22:48:41

I just folded it today without reclining (it was semi reclined though) and it was fine

sazm Tue 06-Oct-09 22:51:55

thats the way i fold mine,as my one doesnt go totally flat,it has 2 recline positions,

OrangeAnge Thu 08-Oct-09 13:16:36

I have been looking at buying a Streety as I want a buggy that can face either way. It seems to get good reveiews apart from some saying that it is hard to get up curbs and also that the back wheels have worn doen v quickly.

Does anyone have either positive or negative feedback on the streety?

hettie Thu 08-Oct-09 16:35:16

mme, am thinking of trying (maybe to get a second hand bebe confort three wheeler) as really much prefer air tyres and pushability of three wheelers...... Seeing as the opinion on streety is so mixed..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now