Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchair with a large seat - which one?

(9 Posts)
sotheran Sat 03-Oct-09 13:25:09

I'm looking for a new pushchair with a seat for a tall toddler. My little one is filling the bug cam. I'd also like one that is really easy to push. Any recommendations please?

Meglet Sat 03-Oct-09 13:36:46

I have an urban detour and the seat is plently big enough for my almost 3 yr old. Big to fold, but it hardly ever goes in the car. Lovely to push too. We have somehow ended up with 3 3-wheelers in this household, can't stand flimsy little things.

something like this

pebbles79 Sat 03-Oct-09 13:39:07

Jane Nomad

horsemadgal Sat 03-Oct-09 14:12:45

Yes Jane Nomad or Powertrack 360 have massive seats. Slalom also but the Powertrack is lighter.
Also Mountain Buggy.

The Baby Jogger Mini is fab also, my 5 year old fits in one if you want a smaller fold.

Disenchanted3 Sat 03-Oct-09 14:16:17

Quinny Speedi, seat is massive and a dream to push!

bumpyandfrumpy Sat 03-Oct-09 14:26:50

I'm still trying to sell my Jane Powertrack if you're interested. It is too big for DS really. It appears to be made for a child of at least 3!

saltcod Sun 04-Oct-09 22:16:33

my 7 year old DD was wheeled around in DS's mountain buggy after she'd had a bike accident, so would definitely recommend it for a larger toddler!

CarGirl Sun 04-Oct-09 22:18:24

If height is the issue then I wouldn't go for the powertrack I'd look for

Kiwi explorer
EasyLife sport
XTS twister

These are all "taller" than a MB,

If you want something lightweight/small/stroller like than baby jogger mini city

nicolamumof3 Mon 05-Oct-09 07:58:35

If looking for a stroller type tho you can't beat Maclaren XT or XLR for older toddler!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now