Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

icandy - any owners?

(7 Posts)
flipsy Mon 28-Sep-09 17:27:24

Very tempted by the icandy apple, but worried about making a very expensive mistake.In many ways seems like my dream pram rear facing, carrycot etc. Concerned about its weight and how easy it is to steer.Any advice out there?

Eyeballls Mon 28-Sep-09 19:05:39

I have the Apple and I love it, really love it. It's fairly heavy to lift in and out of the boot for example with the seat unit on but it's lovely to push and easy to steer. Was very handy with the car seat on <<bad mummy>> and I used it constantly. Really comfy seat and DD loved it. I want another dc just so I can use it again

LoulouCapone Tue 29-Sep-09 16:39:42

I had one - I actually regret selling it, but we had a smaller car at the time so it was a pain.

Really loved the pushchair, and there is now a mothercare own version - so it's still quite a current style iyswim?

I wouldn't consider getting one unless you don't need to use public transport or your car can easily accomodate it. It doesn't matter how much you love it, removing the wheels to get it in the car is going to be tiresome at some point!

beaniesinthebucketagain Tue 29-Sep-09 22:42:05

i have an apple converted to pear, i love it, its heavy but its fitted the bill perfectly in single and even more so as a double, i love it, however we didnt drive, me and dp just passed and now face searching for a car to fit the buggy!!

caen Wed 14-Oct-09 20:03:09

I love my apple. It's so easy to push that I can easily steer one-handed. You definitely need a decent sized boot though and my daughter is a bit slumpy in the seat at the moement. Buy it!

BloodshotEyeballs Thu 15-Oct-09 17:17:57

I'm planning dc2 and was thinking about doubles, such as P&T but every time I see a Pear out and about, it convinces me the Apple was the right move and the Pear will be great. Saw another one this week and I'm almost tempted to order it. Not even ttc yet!

pippel Thu 15-Oct-09 21:26:18

Ive got a cherry and I love it, its very light to push and to lift when its folded

its very easy to steer one handed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now