Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Silver Cross Dazzle - Carrycot or not?

(2 Posts)

Am going to be buying the SC Dazzle very shortly for DC2 due in Dec. However I'm unsure wether to purchase the carry cot as well. Can I use the buggy from birth (website says yes, but am looking for "real" experiences) and therefore not need the carrycot?

Also do I need adaptors to put the carrycot onto the pushchair? There is a carrycot on ebay a lot cheaper than retail, but am worried I won't be getting all the bits I need. Does it just clip on?

carrielou2007 Sun 27-Sep-09 21:14:17

You can use the buggy from birth as the lie flat is very good but personally I would not want a newborn in a forward facing umbrella fold rather than a proper pram though the buggy I found was a good one. Black on black is very stylish, easy to push (as long as you are not a shortie, the handles are VERY high) comfortable for bubs and easy to fold.

I never used the carrycot as dd was 18 months when I got mine but all feedback I have heard is that they are very plasticky and hot for baby. Not sure how it attaches sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now