Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

coffee cup holder for maclaren

(18 Posts)
milknosugarplease Wed 16-Sep-09 23:00:44

does such a thing exist? for a Quest?

milk xx

foofi Wed 16-Sep-09 23:01:48

Eh? Things have changed since my day grin

milknosugarplease Wed 16-Sep-09 23:05:13

probably going mad but really wanted a cup holder on a buggy! but only the silver cross pop had one!

really hoping they do!

coffee loving milk!
xx

PacificDogwood Wed 16-Sep-09 23:06:52

Oh, I am going to watch this!
Though need cup holder for XLR grin...

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 16-Sep-09 23:07:43

Hot liquids?

milknosugarplease Wed 16-Sep-09 23:27:05

yes hot liquids hmm well lukewarm (just me or is starbucks coffee not as not as it used to be?)

www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Pushchair-Accessor ies/Stroller-CupBottle-Holder(0023547)?cm_mmc=Feed-_-Google%20Base-_-N%2FA-_-Stroller%20Cup/Bottle%2 0Holder

or

www.thebabycatalogue.com/prodinfo.asp?number=J0046&variation=

woohoo!

milkxx

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 16-Sep-09 23:30:55

Sorry, I'm old and I find it strange that you want to suspend hot liquids above your baby's head. It wasn't done in my day, you see.

llareggub Wed 16-Sep-09 23:38:15

Yup, I'm with the OldLady. I generally try and keep hot liquids away from my baby.

milknosugarplease Wed 16-Sep-09 23:41:01

sorry, that came out really sarkie, didnt mean it to be

if it fell it would fall on my foot so its ok

*stark realisation that cup of coffee on foot would hurt!*

ok so ill put it on the SIDE of the handle...everyone wins

can someone please revl in the joy of coffee cup holders! im excited i found one!

xxx

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 16-Sep-09 23:44:34

I will now happily join in your pleasure.

milknosugarplease Wed 16-Sep-09 23:49:50

Thank you

btw not necissarily (SP?!?) for coffee...bottles of wates, cans of drink,babys bottle...all now in easily accesible reach! well when i order one it will be

my spelling is awful tonight i apologise!
milk xxxx

sandcastles Thu 17-Sep-09 03:37:17

Erm...it is surprising how far coffee/hot liquids travel if dropped on the floor...

Hopefully your baby will get awat with just a few splashes, but what someone knocks your buggy & the coffee falls on the baby?

Daft idea, imo! Even if it isn't hot liquid, do you really need your baby covered in liquid when out shopping etc?

Just put your drink in a bag!

nicolamumof3 Thu 17-Sep-09 12:31:20

prefer the babies r us one, be interest to know how it fits and if it works in practice!

milknosugarplease Thu 17-Sep-09 14:00:58

i like the look ot that one to, just wonder wether it would stay on with a bottle of water on...for £6 i may have to try it!

xx

Fimbo Thu 17-Sep-09 14:03:59

I can understand a holder for a bottle of milk etc. But why for coffee? I could never get to grips with pushing a buggy one handed and holding on to something else.

nicolamumof3 Thu 17-Sep-09 16:32:56

well i often hold to walk one handed if holding another dc's hand not so easy with a mac but can be done. i wouldn't personally have coffee in mine but the boys drink or a water.

Fimbo Thu 17-Sep-09 16:53:22

My dd was 5.5 when I had ds, so she used to link into my arm whilst I pushed the buggy.

nicolamumof3 Thu 17-Sep-09 19:58:01

nice, i only have 18m between my youngest two, but i've finally got him holding onto the side which macs it easier and means i can go back to my beloved macs rather than a single handle bar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now