Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Dog walking friendly AND about town pram. Any recommendations?

(7 Posts)
bandanna Tue 15-Sep-09 16:31:13

I need a pram that I can take on paths and tracks but want something that looks great as well!! I like the look of the icandy apple but any advice/recommendations please?

smackapacka Tue 15-Sep-09 16:57:35

Jane slalom. Only traded mine in as I wanted a rear facing off roader (mistake).

Jane every time!

5inthebed Tue 15-Sep-09 16:59:18

Wouldn't recommend the Icandy for that. A Baby Jogger City pram, either the Elite (air tyres) or the mini would be great for this. The BJCM is so easy to push one handed.

thighsmadeofcheddar Tue 15-Sep-09 17:00:34

Oh yes agree the Jane. I have the powertrack and it's awesome for walking with pooch.

bandanna Tue 15-Sep-09 17:00:46

Thanks, I had a Jane 7 years ago and used it all the time. I was thinking of a change but the reviews are very good!

nicolamumof3 Tue 15-Sep-09 20:29:28

nipper 360 is fab, bought and sold one and just bought another as it really is my fave off roader for lightness.

PootleTheFlump Thu 17-Sep-09 00:02:38

You can get the 3 wheel iCandy apple jogger - apparently good for off roading (and I think looks good too!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now